Discover the ultimate in relaxation exclusively for men at LASpatel, the perfect combination of a Korean-style spa and hotel nestled in the heart of Koreatown, Los Angeles. Indulge yourself in our unique ambiance and take advantage of the opportunity to make valuable business connections during your stay.CONTACT US
- Spatel requests guests to follow and cooperate below guidelines when using the facility.
- Spatel kindly requests that guests check in all valuable belongings, including cash and jewelry, at the front desk’s safety box upon check-in.
- Spatel provides only one safety box key, and in the event that a guest loses the key, a replacement charge of $100 will be applied.
- Spatel shall not be held responsible for any loss or damages to guest’s belongings that are not checked in at the safety box.
- Guests must use a Number Card Key for access to the facility.
- In compliance with the State of California law, smoking is strictly prohibited within the facility at all times. Guests who need to smoke can do so outside the facility, in the designated smoking area which is located 10 feet from the entrance.
- Guests are only permitted to use the designated facility areas and are not allowed to bring in any third person without registering at the front desk.
- Spatel reserves the right to refuse service to any guest who is likely to create an unpleasant experience for other guests, particularly if the guest has consumed alcohol.
- If a guest has checked in and consumed alcohol, resulting in loud noise or disruptive behavior, they may be evicted from the facility.
- To maintain a peaceful and quiet environment, guests are required to wear the slippers, gowns, and pants provided by the facility at all times during their stay at Spatel. This is particularly important for the comfort of our female employees.
- If guests have any queries or encounter any uncomfortable issues, we kindly request that they contact our employees or the front counter for assistance.
- Prior to entering the hot and cold tub, kindly ensure that you have taken a shower.
- Please stow all footwear in the designated shoe cabinet.
- For safekeeping, kindly store all valuable items at the reception counter in the provided safe. We shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings or valuables on the premises.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to any customer and may request that they leave the premises if their behavior is disruptive or harmful to others.
- All items used must be returned to their original location.
- We kindly request that water be conserved.
- To maintain a peaceful atmosphere, please refrain from making loud noises or engaging in disruptive behavior while in the tub.
- Please use a towel to dry off before exiting the shower area.
- If you have any complaints or suggestions, please do not hesitate to communicate them to us. Your feedback is highly valued and enables us to provide better service.
- Check-In Time: 12:00pm / Check-Out Time: 12:00pm
- The room cannot be reserved more than 7 days.
- Only one person who has made a reservation is allowed to use the room.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to bed/room availability on the relevant day, to be reconfirmed with the Front Office staff.
- A full room rate will be charged after guest check-in time.
- It is mandatory for all guests to produce a valid identity document upon check-in; for foreign guests a valid passport and for domestic guests, a valid identity card (passport, driver license or ID) shall be accepted as proof of identity.
- Guests checking into the Spatel must be at least 18 years of age.
- Upon check-in, all guests must register through a guest registration form.
- Please note that any change in the guest’s reservation may change the rate and/or require payment of cancellation fees.